Friday, February 16, 2007

Stop the Presses!

Local Government Agency Does Something Right! Citizens in Shock!

"I was flabbergasted," said Snarkatron, a local curmudgeon. "I mean, the Department of Motor Vehicle Licensing is a byword everywhere for inefficiency and long hours in line. I was dreading renewing my license!"

It appears radical elements in the Government office were able to successfully deploy what is known as a "web page", enabling citizens with "computers" and "Internet access" to easily renew drivers' licenses without needing to find a licensing office or take time off from work. It is believed Democratic staffers are preparing a blistering critique of this misuse of government funds that could have been used instead for an exhibit of demi-hemi-semi-gendered performance art.

"It was just so ... beautiful," Snarkatron added. "And comfy. I renewed my license wearing my pajamas." She denied allegations that her pajamas had feet, noting "not that there's anything wrong with that."

1 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

Don't *all* bloggers have PJs with feet in 'em?

I hope you have recovered from the shock of this amazing development?!!

10:27 AM, February 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home