Sunday, February 04, 2007

Well, if it's a weird meme ...

then I guess I will play. Having been tagged by Barb-lady and all. Lessee ...

1) I speak rudimentary Scottish Gaelic. Pretty much useless unless I find myself washed ashore in the Hebrides, but it's fun!

2) I have a pointy skull. Really, I saw the x-rays myself! (But they wouldn't let me keep them. Or my appendix, in a jar. Doctors do not share their toys well.)

3) The only food I am allergic to is lobster, quite strongly. But I'm not allergic to shrimp or crab, go figure.

4) My eyes change color. They can appear green, blue, grey, or a mixture of all three.

5) I know more of the saints' iconography than most of my Catholic friends. And I'm agnostic.

6) I know how to rebind paperback books as hardbacks.

There! And I'm not re-meming anybody. Because I'm weird!

2 Comments:

Blogger BostonMaggie said...

No explainations? Why do you know about the Saints? Are you planning on washing up on the shores of the Hebrides?

5:26 AM, February 05, 2007  
Blogger Barb said...

Of course you are (weird). Why else would you be part of the Denizens crowd.

6:37 AM, February 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home