Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas and memes and so-on

First off, let me just say spiking the breakfast pancake mix with eggnog is a very happy thing. Try it!

Next, we here at Snark Central have experienced the blogospheric equivalent of celebratory gunfire--a meme. What on earth did I do to deserve this? Beth, I introduced you to your Cubie!

OK, fine.

Three things I'd like for Christmas:
1. A submarine. To go hunting giant squid in.
2. More ammo. 45, 9mm, and 50 cal if Sgt. B ever stops hogging the machine gun
3. Dancing boys.

Three things I would NOT like for Christmas:
1. Tickle-me-Elmo
2. Carbon credits. I WANT global warming.
3. anything pink

Meme-victims:
SugarButtons
JustThisGuy
FuzzyBear Lioness
Brab-lady
Sgt. B

and I'm not sending them mail because I don't do everything a meme says so there!

5 Comments:

Blogger FbL said...

BCR, what happened to your surveillance systems? I did that meme 24 hours before you posted!

So.... Missed me! Hahah! :P

11:51 AM, December 24, 2006  
Blogger BostonMaggie said...

Sorry kiddo, I got to FbL and Sgt. B already.

I'm surprised about the "pink" thing or the "not following the rules" thing.

Merry Christmas!

8:03 PM, December 24, 2006  
Blogger Barb said...

Fine - tag me when the internet connection wasn't working, see if I care! *grin*

Now that I can log in again from home (YAY!), I'll think about performing the requested tasks tonight.

8:35 AM, December 27, 2006  
Blogger Barb said...

Done - for what it's worth ;-)

Didja get the ammo? It must be time to go shooting again !

9:57 PM, December 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remind me again *next* Christmas. I wasn't around much for this past one...

6:58 AM, February 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home