Monday, June 19, 2006

QuickSnarks

  • Bumpersticker seen and approved: "Stop Global Whining"
  • My Electrician's motto: "Working Without Shorts Since 1970"
  • Marine Musicians (aka the Hadji Girl Kerfuffle). Maybe it's just me, but when I think "marines" I think of The Small Wars manual and not Excruciatingly Correct Behavior. But then, I am often told I have a warped outlook on life.
  • Dan Rather loses to Katie Couric. Yowch. That's gonna leave a mark. Even us dethspikkkable conservatives wouldn't kick him in the groin like that. Kick him out the door, yes; laugh at him in public, yes; but this is just cruel. They'd better hope he doesn't start muttering about red staplers, is all.

1 Comments:

Blogger I am Heidi's Mom. said...

I saw a T-shirt the other day that said it all for me: "Heavily medicated for your safety"

6:28 PM, June 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home