Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Calling All Ships!

Valor-IT Collegial Knock-down Drag-out Branch Fundraising Competition

Since the Navy is straggling in, and I did spend two years at the Naval Research Lab in DC (Code 6686, yes I still remember ..) I feel an obligation to help them out. This shall not construe a slight against Army, Air Force (hi Dad!), Marine, Coast Guard, or Meter Maid branches, no, not at all I love you all really.
Our Fearless Fuzzy Leader has sent out the call. The Navy Rally point is at Smash's place. Go! Click the Button! Click the Button, Max! We can't let these uncouth barbarians (Marines, Army) and effete loungers (Air Force) get all the credit! Did John Paul Jones let a measly ocean get in his way? No, he didn't! It's torpedo-damning time, sailors! Show yourselves worthy of those ultra-cool submarines*! Donate early, often, and with vigor! Tap the Admiral if you have to!
*(disclaimer: I have not been promised a submarine for my help even though I hinted quite strongly I would like one, but I'm still doing my part. So you can see this is a noble cause!)

3 Comments:

Blogger FbL said...

Heeheeeheee! Funniest Valour-IT post I've read today. :D

9:10 PM, November 02, 2005  
Blogger Barb said...

Straggling, eh? Who'd YOU go light a fire under?!?

12:57 PM, November 04, 2005  
Blogger FbL said...

I dunno, John, at least her boobs are worth looking at...

*blink*

*blink*

*blink*

Did I just say that?

*shuffle shuffle shuffle*

Yep, I guess I did...

*points at big 700 foot tall lizard*

He tol' me to, I diddint have a choice!

*running away*

3:47 PM, November 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home