Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Number Theory

Lot of commentary on the number 2000 of late. I wonder if the moonbats really thought the rest of us would suddenly flip, like the Earth's magnetic field is supposed to do pretty soon, and agree with everything they said? They really should get out more, and by that I mean LISTEN to people who have actual, verifiable different opinions. All the hoopla about the Deaths in Iraq made *me* think is that the moonbats are idiots, and here's proof. Nice of them to confirm they are still nuttier than a fruitcake factory, in this everchanging world they are a soothing constant. Here are Snarkatron's Fun Facts about the number 2000:
  • About the number of fatalities I expected for the invasion alone. What our military has done is nothing short of miraculous. 2000 dead in 2.5 years is less than the usual *accident* rate in the military. Absolutely phenomenal.
  • Less than 3,000, the number of people killed in the 9/11/2001 attacks.
  • Less than 5,000, the estimated number of Kurds in Halabja gassed by Saddam. Using WMDs all the moonbats say never existed. VX, sarin, and mustard gas certainly sound like WMDs to me. (I actually had a liberal tell me, after I mentioned this little incident, "but that was over ten years ago." Like those poor people weren't STILL DEAD ten years later.)
  • every single one of the human individuals represented in that sobering number was a volunteer.

You know what I'd like to see? A count of all those in the military that the moonbats cared about BEFORE they died. The ones they allegedly supported? Do they even know their names? What they did, what they thought, whether *they* thought the fight was worth it? I'm guessing that number wouldn't even crack double digits. Hypocrites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home