Sunday, September 18, 2005

Firebase Rockford Inspection Report

Inspected by: BCR
Date of Inspection: 9/18/2005

Executive Summary: Firebase Rockford is 100% Robot Ready. Amenities included scrumptious food, friendly cats (interior and exterior), local Subject Matter Experts (TINS-rated) available on call, and a comfy couch.

Recommendations: Received reports of inadequate chocolate deliveries. Initiating proactive defensive chocolate shipments.

Attachments: Firebase Rockford, Kodiak Momma 6 and references contained therein.


******************************************************
Wow. That was about as much fun as you can have without getting arrested. And yes, I have the target from the .45 pistol shootin' match. Sgt. B took the left-hand side, and your humble Snarkatron the right-hand side. I started pretty well (top right) but descended to idiocy. I have no idea why I decided to draw a pyramid below the target, except for one dead center. Localized gravitational variance?

2 Comments:

Blogger AFSister said...

Considering I've only picked up a handgun once in my life, I can't snark at all about your shooting. That's some damn fine work, lady!

6:04 AM, September 19, 2005  
Blogger Barb said...

Not bad shootin', my friend! I'm sorry that I was out of the country, and couldn't join your inspection.

1:07 PM, September 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home