Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hmm, I wonder what those black helicopters are doing ...

...over my house.

If I disappear, start a bail fund.  I checked my Sitemeter stats for fun today.  Guess who came to visit yesterday?  Someone from the originating site of senate.gov, that's who.  And not just any schlub, either.  According to the IP address, it was the US Senate Sergeant at Arms.  And what, pray tell, was the good Sergeant interested in?  Why, this post.  Now, some nit-picky people might allege that our Congressional Betters are a bit slow on the uptake.  First, the title of the post, "A Day in the Life of an Evil Conservative" is what's known as sarcasm.  Look it up, Congresscritters, and be informed.  Secondly, if you are going to hyperventilate about some of the words I chose to use that made you feel frightened, try and pick up on the alleged threat closer to the point of the post going up.  It hasn't been February 2008 for a long time now.

Since the Sergeant at Arms only looked at the page for a grand total of 3 seconds, (or his webcrawler did), maybe he figured it out.  And is now trying to explain to some dimwit in the Senate that yes, I AM allowed to do that.  For now, anyway...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous John of Argghhh! said...

Oh, shoot - I have regular readers from USCourts, DOJ, EPA, Treasury, ATF, FBI, DoD, HLD, State, and others. I rather suspect *most* of them are in fact friendly visitors from the belly of the beast.

And some are horrified, no doubt.

12:16 PM, January 17, 2012  
Blogger Justthisguy said...

Oh, double shoot. I have been commenting recently at Harold Covington's blog. He being proudly an actual nazi, you betcha I am on a government list. I am also a frequent commenter at Sipsey Street. and Vox Day, and Eric S. Raymond's blog, and various gunblogs and milblogs.

I have noticed that the Christian Conservatives, the Libertarians, the Randroids, the ordinary folks, even some of the leftists, are getting more and more pissed off at our rulers.

I do hope that we can resolve our differences short of total social collapse and roving gangs of bandits in the ruins.

1:21 AM, February 15, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home