Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday Funnies

Snark Patrol humbly apologizes for the lame lack of posting. I am currently in a secret, secure location far away from civilization and have been for over a week. There is a meeting of the escape committee in a few days. If I didn't have my little netbook, my mental health worker would be writing this post. And by the way, I hate blackflies with the passion of ten thousand burning suns. Little bastards did their best to drain me dry.

ahem.

Look, funny things!
-Schlock Mercenary Sgt. Schlock is having issues keeping up his cover.
-No Need For Bushido Check Monday for the biweekly update. Given that Ina managed to incinerate an entire cavalry detachment in the last episode, I can't wait to see what she does for her next trick!
-TwoLumps The Surgeon General does NOT recommend allowing your cats to have access to blowtorches.
-xkcd
-Girl Genius Gil displays highly unusual abilities. One suspects Mamma Gika gave him a double dose of the Jaegercure...
-Dresden Codak has a handy-dandy chart for third-act twists. With illustrations!

Not Updated, last I checked ...

-Lackadaisy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home