Monday, March 02, 2009

Hey RNC! Want my money? Earn it!

The RNC chair, Michael Steele, recently sent out a begging letter. It was, I think, properly contrite about not having done the right things in the past.

Then they asked for money. Sorry, but on the off chance you haven't noticed the economy is auguring in at full power, unemployment is rising, and we don't have another national election for two years. YOU IDIOTS. I'm keeping my money in the mattress where it belongs.

I took the opportunity to write a brief message on the donation slip before returning the otherwise empty envelope, to the effect of they didn't need my money to have already elected Republicans do their damn jobs. Let's see some proof of this new-found conservative enlightenment, THEN you can try asking me for money. Throwing funds at something that isn't fixed is what Democrats do.

Oh, and while I'm on the subject will you please just give up on ever getting a fair shake in the media? It really doesn't matter how you twist yourself trying to please them or who you denounce ; they will lie and make you look bad *anyway*. Work on getting your message out some other way. Decline interviews with hostile reporters, just hand them a press release. Rush Limbaugh and Sarah Palin aren't making the Republicans look bad, the MEDIA is. Stop helping them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Thank you!

I live in Tacoma and am glad to see there are other conservatives here that get it.

5:43 PM, March 03, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home