Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Wanted: cheap bunker, 2-4 year lease


How can I properly panic if what I'm panicking about keeps *changing*? I thought the one measly plus to this election was I wouldn't have to look at another Clinton (male or female) in high office again -- and now rumors swirl that Hillary could be Secretary of State? How many wars does Obama want to start? When I think of Mrs. Clinton the word "diplomatic" never crosses my mind. Now, if we had a cabinet-level position of "Mongol Warlord" she'd head the list. I can SO see her with the severed heads of her enemies dangling from her saddlebow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obama's going for the big score right out of the starting gate. He's going to "throw his weight around" and -- *koff* -- reform the inequities inherent in collegiate football.

http://slate.com/id/2204922

Obama's plan for world peace? Keep the bad guys laughing so hard they won't have time to cause trouble...

10:28 AM, November 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home