Monday, November 10, 2008

Time to Hibernate




And by "We" I don't mean us ebil conservatives, or the 48% Messiah-deniers, I mean the United States. Possibly the world -- we'll see. Poland is already going Oh No Not Again. Medvedev wants to talk to Obama now, can you imagine? Don't forget to pack a Geiger counter if the menu involves tea, dude.

Yeah, we'll survive. The question I have is, how much damage will be caused that will take generations to fix? The first Carter administration got us an embassy takeover and tortured American hostages, a demoralized military we only NOW have gotten back in shape, gas lines, inflation, and a host of other evils.

I don't care what Obama says. It's pretty clear he feels free to alter reality whenever his past statements crimp his style, so I 'm just going to go on what he actually does. Which should be plenty.

Good thing I know how to grow my own food and churn butter ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home