Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Moonblogging

A dragon is eating the moon! Right here in River City!

I'm so glad the clouds parted so we in the soggy corner of the map got to see. Totality now ... and my watch has been enlivened by neighbors stopping and trying to take a picture with their cell phone cameras. Oh, and by the flock of bats that I swear are deliberately triggering the motion-sensors of my outside lights. I can hear their hypersonic giggles even now.

Hooray for eclipses! Now, what about that spy satellite....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, too, watched the demons eat the moon.

So, I bribed the Kittehs to bring it back.

Apparently, you can make a demon hork up the moon like a hairball.

At least, that's what Rest Stop sez!

9:43 AM, February 21, 2008  
Blogger Barb said...

My vantage point was wrong - too many trees in the vision path to see the lunar event, darn it.

John, the kitties will convince you of ANYTHING for a bribe, silly man!

6:57 AM, February 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home