Friday, March 02, 2012

Death Ray warming up ...

Do you ever get the feeling politicians aren't listening to you?  I'm wondering if this disregard has increased due to the blatant powermongering and overreach seen in the Executive Branch of late, which ignores rules that inconvenience the Divine Right of Obama to do whatever he wants.  My readers (all five of you, and I love you equally) may remember the Great Electoral Sign Stealing Debacle of last November.  The annexation of the area I live in was defeated.  But that was November, and who cares what the citizens want?  The city is trying to annex us AGAIN.  At the trifling cost of $35,000, not including premade signs for the pro-annexation astroturf group to put up the very next *morning* after the council decided to put the issue on the April ballot.  The pro-annexation people clearly knew this was coming.  The Forces of Good (that would be me and the rest of the anti-annexation People's Liberation Front) did not.

I've contacted the mayor.  I've contacted reporters.  I am FURIOUS.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

Strength to the PLF! Good luck teaching the kitties to carry signs or help in any constructive way, though ;-)

9:16 PM, March 07, 2012  
Anonymous The Jinxmedic said...

Six. You have six readers.

8:11 AM, March 09, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home