Friday, May 25, 2007

A few items of note

Having but recently returned from a visit to the Snarkish Progenitors, there is unpacking and cat-soothing and such to do --but there are still tidbits that must be shared with my precious five readers!

  • The Great Bee Massacre Evidently there is something killing off bees, possibly a fungus but the implication that Bush/Halliburton/Global Warming/Wearing Unmatched Socks is *really* to blame. I am pleased to announce all the bees are alive and well and trying to suck the juice out of my giant rhododendron. It was amazing -- the whole tree sounded like a giant hive, and they were scrambling to get to each and every flower.
  • Air Travel Sucks I now have the serial number for the seat armrest permanently embossed in my hipbone. And if I see another little package of crackers I may scream. On the other hand, I learned from my neighbor in the We Get to Exit First When Crashed row that if you are given Row 42 by the gate agent, they don't like you. Unconfirmed as of this writing.
  • It's a Beautiful World

1 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

So, is that further proof that "42" is the answer to Life, the Universe and Everything? Hmmmm.

Welcome home. Definitely a bee-yutiful world :-)

2:42 PM, May 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home