Thursday, April 05, 2007

Heh

I wonder if someone's infinite patience with the childish temper tantrums of the Democrats (and one in particular) just ran out. I dearly hope this is just the first shot across the bow, with full battery salvos to follow. For all that child development experts deplore spanking, until the little darlings develop a sense of right and wrong you can't really appeal to it, now can you? Everybody understands pain, avoidence of. Of course since the President has allowed them to run riot for so long it's going to take a while for the lesson to set in, but at least it's a start. Kerry wanted the guy torpedoed because he had contributed to the Swift Boat Vets. Last I heard, we have freedom of speech around here and all the Swift Boat Vets did was tell the truth, so exactly why is giving them money a bad thing? And why do we have to put up with petty personal politics when there is real work to be done?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last I heard, we have freedom of speech around here and all the Swift Boat Vets did was tell the truth...

Jean-Fraude Kerry was only looking out for our best interests. You *know* we can't handle the truth...

9:33 PM, April 07, 2007  
Blogger BostonMaggie said...

I gave such a cheer when I read this news the other night. I love George!

8:56 AM, April 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home