Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Random Snarkage

  • OhPleaseohpleaseohplease Dept. : Iran wants the UN out of the corrupting presence of the United States. Other than switching the modifier around a bit, I'm in complete agreement. Especially since it appears moving the UN would require rewriting the framework that created it, and I have several suggestions for additional changes. Like them what pays the bills gets the votes. Or even, all UN funds must be raised via bake sale. Or any UN official or peacekeeper found guilty of, say, rape under cover of authority gets airdropped into North Korea in a box labeled "Food."
  • I Need to Invest in More Heating Dept. : A possible reason for the current frantic hysteria in the human-generated Global Warming ranks -- we may be headed for another Little Ice Age. Did I mention I hate being cold? At least I have some time to super-insulate the house and dig my own oil well.
  • The Internet is a Good Thing Dept. : Webcomics are rapidly removing the only reason any sentient being would buy a physical newspaper. My recent discovery, Lackadaisy, features jazz cats running speakeasies during Prohibition. Actual cats, that is.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm! Snow! Yippee!

Of course, I'll be more worried about his replacements by then...

5:37 AM, May 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Er, hip.

5:38 AM, May 16, 2007  
Blogger BostonMaggie said...

Soylent Green is....PEOPLE!

LOL, good one.

6:01 AM, May 16, 2007  
Blogger Barb said...

Nice comic strip - beautifully drawn as well as 'hip'.

You know me, BCR - sliding on wooden planks down snowy hills is a pasttime I enjoy on occasion, so snow is not all bad. And the Apres Ski is wonderful ;-)

7:40 AM, May 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home