Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday Funnies

-Schlock Mercenary Tagii isn't supposed to show initiative without asking first.
-TwoLumps Did Mom forget the gooshy food? A mystery!
-xkcd
-Girl Genius To the library!
-Digger The heart goes squish.
-No Need For Bushido New comic Monday!
-Delta Bravo Sierra The ROE is a party pooper.
- Amya Faye either is not a morning person, or she wants Accel to leave for some mysterious reason...

Not Updated, fie!

-Gone with the Blastwave Another month of waiting. I hate waiting.
-Dresden Codak
-Lackadaisy
-My Ninja Family
-Argghhh-onauts is trying to figure out how to sell cheese-covered rocks as yellowcake ore to credulous Syrians.

COMIC-RELATED

Saw the movie RED yesterday, and it was just as silly and explosion-rich as I had hoped. The cast was great, and the bad guy knew his rights as a member in good standing of the Bad Guys International Brotherhood local #243. And if I'm ever kidnapped, I can only hope my kidnapper is considerate enough to pack my bag and do a little dusting and cleaning. For one thing, my house is a mess and that will keep him occupied long enough he'll forget why he was there in the first place.

2 Comments:

Blogger HunBun said...

Saw this on Monday...LOVED it! John Malkovich plays demented REALLY well!

9:29 AM, October 24, 2010  
Anonymous BillT said...

I'd probably better start on a new 'toon.

The things I gotta do to make the excuses believable are becoming...

...painful.

3:57 AM, October 27, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home