Monday, November 09, 2009

Pelosi infests Seattle

Strangely, nobody notified the press until *after* she was all done having a press conference at a local hospital. However, the local Tea Party protesting network was on the job. With less than five (5) hours notice, we were able to produce over 40 protesters. And we even got photographers and press types! Dunno if any of it will be shown on the networks, since we were all reasonable and polite. My hastily scribbled sign referenced death panels, and one bemused photographer asked if I *really* worried about Death Panels??? I said yes, and explained why. So, if I don't post after this you will know I snagged one of the good bunks at the re-education camp.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, if history repeats, that means we should find you interred somewhere in Montana or Wyoming.

No, wait - that's just Japanese. My mistake.


Signed,

The Jinxmedic of the CLAW

8:47 AM, November 10, 2009  
Blogger Barb said...

Well, you posted again, so you either had a short trip, or escaped. Which wouldn't surprise me.
Several of my co-workers were among the protestors, but I couldn't escape. Glad you made it!

1:03 PM, November 10, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home