Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving blog-dinner

As is traditional on Thanksgiving, your humble Snarkatron has gathered all sorts of yummy bits and pieces from all over...

Grownups: Space Weather report! Keep track of solar flares, comets, and auroras! Uncle Spook, who has always been rather vague about exactly where he works, crazy Uncle Ace, a friendly Frenchman (with guns),

Children's table: The real history of the first Thanksgiving, traditional comics values (violence, etc.), and Virtual Bubblewrap to pop!

I'm in ur kitchen, steelin ur turkee: Fangsgiving , and Catitude


I'm thankful for house insulation, and electricity, and the shelter where I found my two cats, and medical technology that has put my father back together three times this year, and the rampaging imperialists that invaded the peaceful (er, rampaging, actually) Natives and discovered CHOCOLATE!, and spaceships (more, please) and that in this time, in this country, poor people are frequently FAT. I think the original Pilgrims would be rather pleased, given the *first* Thanksgiving was all about not starving.

1 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

OMG - that video is killer! I honestly would have bet money that a self-respecting cat would never eat a banana. Now I can't wait to see what my own little monster will do with one!

Happy T-day (T+1, actually). Let's give thanks for being gun owners some day soon :-)

10:07 PM, November 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home