2) During the current obesity crisis, clothing designers are requested to immediately cease and desist from perpetrating bare-midriff fashions. Thank you for your consideration.
3) The laws of Physics are enforced 24/7, punishment exacted immediately on the occasion of the infraction, and no consideration is given to color, gender, sexual orientation, political party, "feelings", fairness, stare decisis, bribery, species, or whether or not you were informed it would be on the quiz. I love science .....
4) Anybody who tells me I am a selfish, hedonistic person for not having children gets put last on the list of those I will do emergency babysitting for. Considering my evil nature, I am being considerate of society at large by failing to contribute to the gene pool.
5) Can I find a courageous politician willing to sponsor a bill that would allow recipients of unwanted telemarketing calls to send an invoice for time spent? My hourly rate is ... not cheap. And I have a chocolate habit to keep up.
6) Science and math should be required for graduation for all students not because we are sadistic, or because we want more science geeks, but because we live in a highly technology-dependent society and the little blighters need to be able to understand enough science to vote intelligently when the subject comes up. Enough math to be able to balance a checkbook would be nice too, even if it disqualifies them for running for Congress.