Sunday, February 19, 2006

A Meme with No Name

Clearly, Barb does not have enough to do. (I worked this weekend. My *real* job. Software release death marches are no fun. And I had to play with Windows 98 ... in Chinese. I expect sympathy.)

Fine. [Miracle Max] Give me a papercut and pour lemon juice on it, why don't you! [/Miracle Max]



1: Black and White or Color; how do you prefer your movies?

Any old how, as long as it is a good movie.

2: What is the one single subject that bores you to near-death?

Social gossip. I don't care about celebrity social lives.

3: MP3s, CDs, Tapes or Records: what is your favorite medium for prerecorded music?

MP3s, because I can make my computer into a ginourmous jukebox!

4: You are handed one first class trip plane ticket to anywhere in the world and ten million dollars cash. All of this is yours provided that you leave and not tell anyone where you are going ... ever. This includes family, friends, everyone. Would you take the money and ticket and run?

Yessss! Erm, I *am* assuming I can run back after I run out of money.

5: Seriously, what do you consider the world's most pressing issue now?

Too many people in decision-making capacities who think good intentions produce desirable results, and everything can be resolved through diplomacy and dialogue. Sometimes bad people need to be smacked, hard.

6: How would you rectify the world's most pressing issue?

Become Evil Overlord and REALLY give them something to complain about. Try your diplomacy against my death ray, you pathetic, snivelling creatures!

7: You are given the chance to go back and change one thing in your life; what would that be?

Find some way to get a decent research position before I left Physics.

8: You are given the chance to go back and change one event in world history, what would that be?

The burning of the Library of Alexandria

9: A night at the opera, or a night at the Grand Ole' Opry --Which do you choose?

Opera, especially Puccini

10: What is the one great unsolved crime of all time you'd like to solve?

Jack the Ripper

11: One famous author can come to dinner with you. Who would that be, and what would you serve for the meal?

Jane Austen, and High Tea: crumpets, lemon tarts, little sammiches -- the works!

12: You discover that John Lennon was right, that there is no hell below us, and above us there is only sky -- what's the first immoral thing you might do to celebrate this fact?

Er, I think this all the time so get a police scanner and find our for yourselves ;-) And strangely enough, I DON'T do immoral acts to celebrate it. Heaven and Hell are imaginary constructs to me but people are real and can be hurt by what I do. So most of my immorality centers around eating too much chocolate ...

3 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

Eating chocolate is a given ... while doing What?
*snerk*

8:35 PM, February 19, 2006  
Blogger FbL said...

You let me know if you need a crew for that there death ray...

9:19 AM, February 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

#10. You mean you hadn't heard?

1:50 PM, February 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home