Sunday, January 09, 2011

Sunday Funnies

-Schlock Mercenary Someone is building a ketchup gun. This will not end well.
-TwoLumps Mom's purse is waterproof.
-Girl Genius The Castle doesn't want Agatha choked.
-Digger Digger doesn't think much of fate.
-No Need For Bushido General Atsumori recovers from a rattling fall from a horse much better than I did, in his situation. Granted, nobody was coming after me with a sword.
-Delta Bravo Sierra The CSM does not care what "team" you are on.
-Amya Kaden has different notions of speedy travel.
-xkcd

Not Updated, fie!

-Gone with the Blastwave Waiting patiently for the December January comic.
-Lackadaisy But do admire the alternate Christmas comic. Stupid recipe!
-My Ninja Family
-Dresden Codak
-Argghhh-onauts does not comprehend sparkly lights that are not tracers.

COMIX RELATED!!!
Click the pretty button, Max! Yes, Minions and Fellow Mad Scientists, there is a new (non comic) book out. Of course I ordered mine already. And since I live in the same metropolitan area as the Foglios, [obnoxious brag] I will attend the signing party. [ /obnoxious brag]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home