Monday, January 11, 2010

Why Scott Brown raised a cool mil in one day

Yeah, I donated. Why? Because stuff like this seems to be the only way to communicate to the liberal brainwashed media. They report massive fundraisers. They report book sales too, which is why I bought Sarah Palin's book instead of going my usual cheapskate route of getting it from the library. Sometimes I feel like the scientist in "Close Encounters" trying to communicate with the aliens with music. But money? Money talks. It is ... unambiguous. It is booze I can't buy. Or chocolate. Or death ray repair parts.

LISTEN UP MAGGOTS!

We want our country back. We want Congress to obey the law and follow the Constitution. We want government's sticky fingers out of our wallets. You have no idea how very, very angry we are.

But you will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home